Alfresco Outdoor Kitchen (Weber Q) DIY 33- Gloss Perspex
The Alfresco DIY Outdoor Kitchen range is a great addition to any outdoor space. Made from quality materials including marine grade polymer cabinetry, Smartstone bench tops and Blum self closing hinges at a great value price. There are over 40 amazing designs to choose from plus the option of Acrylic or Perspex doors. Ready 3 – 5 weeks from order date.
ALL OUR OUTDOOR KITCHENS ARE DESIGNED FOR COVERED ALFRESCO AREAS ONLY.
- DOORS- Available in 7 Perspex colours.
- BENCHTOP- Smartstone Acacia.
- INSTALLATION- We can recommend some qualified installers if you don’t want to tackle on your own (Instructions are provided).
- NOT FLAT PACKED CABINETS FULLY CONSTRUCTED!
- LEAD TIMES- on average 4-5 weeks during normal trading- could be longer OCT-DEC – Kitchens are made to order!
Please Note: All images shown are of example kitchens from the DIY range only. They do not necessarily represent the DIY Kitchen but are examples of the various options and fittings available.
Weber® Family Q™ Built In Premium (Q3600AU)
• Stainless steel Q Burner and centre burner
• 22.9 megajoule (21,700 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast-aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knobs
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
• Titanium (LP 58060024 / NG 58067024)
• Height (with lid open): 82 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 49 cm
• Width : 86 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 62 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 2400 cm2 (63 cm x 45 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 20 cm
• Total weight: approx. 41 kg